You can upload documents to supplement your request. It is not currently possible to upload documents when a request is created, however once a request is created you can sign in and add the documents to the request. By default any documents your upload will not be visible to the public, however the organization can choose to release those documents if/when they publish the request.
Steps for uploading a document to your request
- Sign in to your account
- Navigate to the request (for more information about how to get to your request click here)
- Click the Add Document icon (paperclip) above the message window
- In the menu that appears, click the UPLOAD FILES button
- Select the file(s) you would like to upload
- (Optional) Click the Edit icon (pencil) and add a Description and Document Date
- Click the SAVE button. The document(s) will now appear below the request description on the left.